Monday, February 16, 2009

My Garden






I am starting re-gain my passion for the garden, after the devastating effect that the weather has had on my garden recently. I have stopped over the past couple of days to think of what some people have lost here in Victoria over the past weeks with the bush fires. I have nothing to complain about, with the loss of plants in the garden, I still have my home and my garden and I can re-plant. What I can do is start to pot up plants and take cuttings for those that have lost everything, homes and gardens, help others get their gardens re-established when the time is right and homes are re-built.

There is nothing more satisfying than to see new growth and colour in the garden and there is colour once again in my garden. Even if it is in a wheelbarrow that I planted out several weeks ago.



No comments: