Sunday, February 5, 2012

Rural Views

 

I'm always on the lookout for different subjects to take photos of, today we went for a drive to find some rural opportunities and a spot that a very good friend of mine had photographed recently. A rural view of a farm property with a shed and a windmill,  Pauline had chosen the most perfect spot to take photos. Although the subject was the same I was surprised how different our photos were. We found several spots alone the South Gippsland highway that windmills were close enough to the road that we could stop and get some shots.








2 comments:

Dee said...

What lovely photos and beautiful subjects. I am very drawn to the one in sepia...it looks so charming.

What We're Doing In Maffra said...

Thank you Dee, I have been enjoying my time with the camera over the past months. Must be the good weather...