Tuesday, December 9, 2008

What Is A Sister

This beautiful poem is dedicated to my little sister
PAM
What would I do without you

What Is A Sister

A sister is someone who's been where you've been

Who knows you and what you're about

Someone you know you can call if you need to

When something's just not working out

A sister is someone, who's more then just family

Her friendship is one of a kind and the closeness you've shared

Through life's laughter and tears, is the deepest you'll ever find

I'm lucky to have a sister like you

I wouldn't trade our special relationship

For anything in this world

Nothing is more comfortable or more reassuring

Than knowing that you're always there

You make life so special just by being yourself

You've always been the best kind of sister

I just thought I'd say "thank you"

Author Unknown

It is all to easy these days to become so busy we forget to stay in touch with the special people in our life's. Be it your mother, father, brother, sister, daughter, son, Nan, Pop, granddaughter, grandson, close friends. So take some time and write that letter, send that card, pick up that phone and make that call, this time of the year especially is a time to let your loved ones know that you care. My sister is very special to me and although we don't see each other as often as we would like, we are still as close today as we ever were.

No comments: