Sunday, January 18, 2009

My New Calla Lilies

Calla Lilies
©Copyright nansgarden.blogspot.com


Dear Husband and I went to the Tooradin Village market this morning, there were quite a few plants stalls about today and I checked out each and everyone of them. I was lucky enough to find one of the stalls selling Calla Lilies in three different colours. I had been discussing Calla Lilies with a friend last weekend. I could not remember what colours my friend said she had so I decided to by one of each colour. The lilies were in 20 cm pots, they were a good size plant and were very healthy, no weeds in the pots. I have never grown them before so I will Google Calla lily and find out how I should care for them.


©Copyright nansgarden.blogspot.com


I don't no why it has taken e so long to discover these beautiful lilies, there are some truly stunning colours.

No comments: