Sunday, January 11, 2009

Nan's Angel

A Special Little Miss



A very special little person in my life is my grand daughter Ameiliah Grace. My little miss is now six and now also little miss school girl.

I picked up her last Friday as she has been asking ever since the school holidays started to come to my place for a sleepover. This is something that we both enjoy, our one on one time together, this is our special time.



My little miss has the best imagination and it was because of her imagination that I made my a fairy garden. The new addition in the fairy garden were fairy lights just after Christmas, they come on at dusk and go off at dawn. (Solar Powered) Friday night was the first time that little miss had seen them, so after dark we had to go and sit in the garden to check out the lights and see if we could catch a glimpse of the fairies. Precious memories of my little Angel.


No comments: